Business Analyst - Interest Rate Derivatives - FO IT (contract)Business Analysis
A leading Investment Bank seeks an IT Business Analyst to work on a ring fencing programme. The Interest Rate Derivatives business is one of the largest businesses across the bank and will provide services to the ring fencing programme.
It is essential that all applicants have prior experience of working as an IT Business Analyst on Front Office Pricing IT projects. You will also need strong Interest Rate/Fixed Income Derivatives experience.
As this is an IT Business Analyst position you will be expected to perform the following duties on a day to day basis -
- Analyse and understand the requirements of the Fixed Income presence in the programme. This will cover the Front Office IT functions that support a sales and trading operation for Interest Rate Derivatives products.
- Work initially within the project team and later with RFB users to establish the broad scope of the business model, to identify the processes needed to manage the business and to specify the IT service required to support these processes.
- Document both business processes and IT requirements according to the standards of the team.
You will also be liaising with a number of key stakeholders and separate business functions within the organisation, this is where your IR Derivatives and Front to back experience will be utilised.
If you have the following skills/experience and are interested in this position please apply -
- IT Business Analysis experience
- Strong knowledge of Interest Rate Derivatives (Rates, Credit, Fixed Income Derivatives)
- Front Office IT experience - Pricing, Risk Management, PnL
- It is mandatory that you have Investment Banking experience
- Experience of working with SQL, Excel etc
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.