Business Analyst-Commodities-Murex-MiFID-IT-Contract-Ldn-£750Business Analysis
McGregor Boyall is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst position on a contract basis at a leading bank in the heart of Central London. Due to a large amount of growth and success in the organisation this position has been made available.
It is essential that all applicants have experience working as a Business Analyst with Commodities in a Front Office environment on IT projects involving MiFID Regulations and Murex. The candidate would be coming up with IT solutions for the commodities business that are compliant with financial regulations.
- Participate in IT project planning
- Ensure projects are operating within budget and on time
- Define test cases
- Ensure the commodities business is compliant with all trade reporting regulations
- Collaborate with design/development/analytics colleagues
- Liaise and work alongside teams from across the technology department
- Face off to business users as well as technical team
- Business analysis experience
- Extensive Commodities experience
- Experience with Murex
- MiFID/MiFIR knowledge
- IT experience
- SQL/XML knowledge
- Strong stakeholder management
- Financial Services experience
- Development background
Key words: Business Analysis; Commodities; Murex; MiFID; £750; London
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.