Business Analyst-eFX-eTrading-Contract-LDN-£700Business Analysis
McGregor Boyall is currently recruiting for a Technical Business Analyst position on a contract basis at a leading bank in the heart of Central London. Due to a large amount of growth and success in the organisation this position has been made available.
It is essential that all applicants have experience working as a Business Analyst within eFX, and in particular building out an eTrading platform.
- Participate in IT project planning
- Ensure projects are operating within budget and on time
- Systems upgrades
- Collaborate with design/development/analytics colleagues
- Liaise and work alongside teams from across the technology department
- Face off to business users as well as technical team
- Business analysis experience
- Technical background required
- Extensive experience with:
- Electronic Trading
- Front Office exposure
- Building a Single Dealer platform
- IT experience
- Strong stakeholder management
- Financial Services background
- Algorithmic trading experience
- Agile environment experience
- High frequency, low latency trading knowledge
- Knowledge of eCommerce
Key words: Technical Business Analyst; eFX; eTrading; Ldn; £700
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.