Business Analyst-FINREP/COREP/ANACREDIT-Contract-£625Business Analysis
McGregor Boyall is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst position on a contract basis at a leading bank in the heart of Central London. Due to a large amount of growth and success in the organisation this position has been made available.
It is essential that all applicants have experience working as a Business Analyst with Regulatory experience - particularly ANACREDIT/FINREP/COREP - in a Front Office environment on IT projects. The candidate would be coming up with IT solutions for several project streams related to ANACREDIT/FINREP/COREP.
- Participate in IT project planning
- Work closely with key business SMEs
- Advise software developers
- Business is compliant with all trade reporting regulations
- Ensure project management processes are adhered to
- Collaborate with design/development/analytics colleagues
- Face off to business users as well as technical team
- Business analysis experience
- Regulatory experience, in particular:
- IT experience
- SQL/XML knowledge
- Knowledge of Bank of England reporting
- Strong stakeholder management
- Financial Services experience
- Development background
Key words: Business Analysis; Anacredit; Finrep; Corep; £625
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.