Business Analyst or PM - Electronic trading technology /EfxBusiness Analysis
Business Analyst or PM - Electronic trading technology /Efx
Must have: eFX domain knowledge, FX spot, forward, options and deposits, MifiD Exposures, FX systems
- eFX technology team is looking for an experienced Business Analyst with experience in the eFX domain including knowledge of MiFID II regulation as it applies to the domain.
- To review and understand the current systems used in the eCommerce FX business line,
- Including the context of regulatory requirements and the broader mission of evolution to all FX systems within the bank.
- To write the specifications and requirements for systems and processes as required for specific projects or the continued evolution of IT systems,
- Interfaces and processes for all products within the eCommerce FX business line.
- To manage and deliver specific work packages or projects as may be required,
- Be as part of the quality assurance / testing cycle (in association with the Quality Assurance team) and as part of the UAT process ( in conjunction with business users and other key stakeholders).
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.