Non-Functional BABusiness Analysis
Our client, a Pensions group is seeking an experienced Non-Functional BA to join the team based in the London.
Main duties and purpose of the role:
- To develop non-functional requirements as part of the Programme
- Analysis of the current solution and the production of documents
- Production of materials to support the procurement of the solution design.
- Reviewing technical bidder documentation
- Provide expert advice to inform the development of business testing scenarios
- Support for the analysis and impact assessment of legal and policy developments
- Solution design documents
- The clear and unambiguous specification and presentation of Non-functional requirements
- Reporting to the Solution Architect but may, from time to time, focus on helping the Data SME.
- Practical experience of solution design
- Practical experience of using cloud based technology and PaaS
- Experience of defining requirements for service based contracts.
- Some experience of embedding security requirements into infrastructure and applications
- Using various design tools.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.