Project Manager-eBusiness-eFX-FX-Algo-Contract-LDN-£650Business Analysis
McGregor Boyall is currently recruiting for a Project Manager position at a leading Financial Services firm in the heart of Central London. Due to a large amount of growth and success in the organisation this position has been made available.
It is essential that all applicants have experience working as a Project Manager on an eBusiness Technology Project in a Front Office Environment.
- Manage the end to end front office lifecycle
- Small deliveries into other programmes
- Large project within single team
- Manage the budgets of the projects to ensure consistency of delivery on an ongoing basis
- Liaise with stakeholders
- Oversee a group of Business Analysts
- Drive the eBusiness
- Project Management Experience
- 7 years
- eBusiness background
- eFX and/or FX product knowledge
- Full trade lifecycle experience
- Front Office projects
- Agile Environment
- Strong stakeholder management
- Investment Banking experience
Key words: Project Manager; eBusiness; eFX; FX; Algo; Connectivity; Contract; LDN; £650
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.