Project Manager-GDPR-IT-Contract-LDN-£600Business Analysis
Project Manager-GDPR -IT-Contract-LDN-£600
McGregor Boyall is currently recruiting for a Project Manager position on a contract basis at a insurer in the heart of Central London. Due to a large amount of growth and success in the organisation this position has been made available.
It is essential that all applicants have experience working as a Project Manager on GDPR projects that require strong IT Experience. Ideally the candidate would have a strong background in PROCUREMENT as the role would sit across a variety of work streams.
- Participate in IT project planning
- Ensure projects are operating within budget and on time
- Systems upgrades
- Mixture of Greenfield and legacy projects
- Collaborate with design/development/analytics colleagues
- Liaise and work alongside teams from across the technology department
- Face off to business users as well as technical team
- Project Management experience
- Procurement knowledge
- Front Office exposure
- IT experience - essential
- Strong stakeholder management
- Financial Services background
Key words: Project Manager; GDPR; IT; Procurement; Contract; LDN; £600
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.