Business Analyst - Multinational Law Firm - 12 Months FTCChange & Transformation
An experienced Business Analyst is required at a Global Law Firm. The successful candidate will work on a variety of IT projects and play a leading role in other projects as required.
Responsibilities will be:
- Undertake business analysis work in relation to specific projects
- Develop Requirements Management Plans
- Work with the Procurement team in producing Request for Proposals and running the RFP process, including vendor assessment, workshops, scoring and recommendation papers
- Assist with developing and running test programmes in relation to specific systems and projects, liaising with the IT Test Team.
- Work closely with 3 rd party suppliers to communicate requirements and deliver solutions
- Assist with project management tasks and take responsibility for delivery of smaller projects
- 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Proven track record of successful project delivery in a law firm
- Able to learn and understand current business processes and help to model new processes/ procedures
- Working knowledge of different analysis techniques/methods, including requirements definition and specification, ERD/DFDs etc.
- Good knowledge of testing approaches/methods, and experience of devising and running testing procedures
- Produce high level solutions/approaches, requiring systems analysis and design skills
- High level of familiarity with MS Office as a production tool
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.