Business Systems Analyst - Insurance - £60K London/essexChange & Transformation
Business Systems Analyst - Insurance
Colchester, London, Romford or Maidstone
Up to £60K package
Our Client a large Insurance Company is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join the organisation to provide technical analysis, development and production support to the overall Underwriting Business.
The Business Systems Analyst will assist in the design, development and maintenance of insurance products from a tech perspective, using in house software tools.
The organisation is growing and there is a lot of exciting change taking place. Dependent on preference, the role can be based in London, Colchester, Romford or Maidstone.
- Insurance Background
- Business systems Analysis experience
- Experience of the full SDLC development lifecycle.
- Experience of analysis, design, and software house toolsets, for example: Product Builder/Writing tools, Rating Engines and Reporting Tools.
- Solid grasp of relevant development disciplines in relation to web and back office applications and structured database, ideally with exposure to:
- Web development UX tools e.g. Temenos Edge Connect.
- Exposure to a Scripting language e.g. Java, VB, SQL
If you are Business Systems Analyst with the required experience, please send your cv to email@example.com
Please note if you do not meet the above requirements, your application may be rendered unsuccessful.