Business Systems Analyst- Underwriting system London/Essex £60KChange & Transformation
Business Systems Analyst - Insurance
Colchester, London, Romford or Maidstone
Upto £60K package
Our Client a large Insurance Company is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join the organisation on a permanent basis providing technical analysis, development and production support to the overall Underwriting Business.
The Business Analyst must have an Insurance background and previous experience providing technical support to Underwriting Systems. Experience of any of the following Underwriting Systems will be ideal
(Pega, Stringray, Opus, Sisflow, Websure, Pheonix, Navigator, Subscribe landscape etc. or similar in house systems)
The organisation is experiencing alot of exciting change and depending on preference, the role can be based in London, Colchester, Romford or Maidstone with the option to potentially work 1 day from home.
- Insurance Background
- Business Systems Analysis experience
- Experience providing Technical Support to Underwriting Systems. (Pega, Stringray, Opus, Sisflow, Websure, Pheonix, Navigator, Subscribe landscape etc.)
- Experience of the full SDLC development lifecycle.
- Web development UX tools e.g. Temenos Edge Connect.
- Exposure to a Scripting language e.g. Java, VB, SQL
If you are interested, and would like more information please feel free to send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note if you do not possess the required experience, your profile may be rendered unsuccessful