Change Manager - Transformation - Law Firm - Big 4 ConsultingChange & Transformation
A leading Law Firm are looking for a strong Change Manager to help shape and drive business-critical change programmes.
The main focus of the role will be supporting the Finance project which is replacing the firm's current system and local general ledger systems. In conjunction with PMS delivery there will be parallel deployments of BI & lawyer facing applications.
Key Required Skills
- Must have worked on large global projects as a Change Manager
- Good understanding of Systems, data and technology adoption programmes
- Strong Business Change background
- Experience in defining / deploying change methodologies and developing materials for large global change projects/ programmes
- Demonstrable successful track record of end 2 end, full lifecycle delivery
- Must have experience within Legal (Magic or Silver Circle Law), and, or Big 4 Consulting Professional services (EY, KPMG, Deloitte, PwC).
Change Manager, Project, Business Change, SDLC, Lifecycle, End 2 End, Global, Legal (Magic or Silver Circle Law), and, or Big 4 Consulting Professional services (EY, KPMG, Deloitte, PwC).
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.