Change Manager - Transformation - Law Firm ImplementationChange & Transformation
A leading Law Firm are looking for a strong Change Manager to help shape and drive business-critical change programmes.
The main focus of the role will be supporting a Finance project which is replacing the firm's current system and local general ledger systems. In conjunction with PMS delivery there will be parallel deployments of BI & lawyer facing applications.
MUST HAVE MAGIC CIRCLE OR SILVER CIRCLE LAW FIRM EXPERIENCE OR BIG 4 CONSULTING.
Key Required Skills:
- Must have worked on large global projects as a Change Manager
- Must have experience within Magic or Silver Circle Law or Big 4 Consulting (EY, KPMG, Deloitte, PwC).
- Good understanding of Systems, data and technology adoption programmes
- Strong Business Change background
- Experience in defining / deploying change methodologies and developing materials for large global change projects/ programmes
- Demonstrable successful track record of end 2 end, full lifecycle delivery
Change Manager, Project, Business Change, SDLC, Lifecycle, End 2 End, Global, Legal (Magic or Silver Circle Law), and, or Big 4 Consulting Professional services (EY, KPMG, Deloitte, PwC).
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.