Lead Business Analyst - Financial Control - Finance ChangeChange & Transformation
A leading global bank is looking for a strong Business Analyst / Workstream Lead to work within the Group Finance Change on the IFRS 9 and wider Finance Structural Reform Programmes on all aspects of Business Analysis. Execution focused delivery ensuring tangible products delivered on time.
This is a long-term programme which can offer significant longevity for up to 24 months.
- Analyse AS-IS process and system, present findings and recommendations for required change to sponsor/stakeholder for approval
- Build solutions identifying innovative and pragmatic implementable ideas
- Provide subject matter expertise on SAP, Financial Control, General Ledger set up, Customer source systems, Master Data, Hierarchy management and reporting processes.
- Develop and communicate business case and delivery plans required to gain support and deliver the change
- Lead the implementation of solution into the operational environment including preparation of user documentation
- Provide post implementation support to financial control stakeholders and users ensuring change is implemented successfully in the line teams.
- Follow agreed Project Management governance and reporting principles
Essential Skills & Experience Required
- E2E Business Analysis across the full project lifecycle in banking
- Knowledge and Experience of Financial Control Processes and Systems;
- Knowledge of SAP and able to assist non-finance users with SAP queries
- Experience of End to End System change.
- Systems analysis techniques;
- Experience in implementing Financial Control related change
- Some Project Management experience / Previous demonstrable leadership
- Expert user of Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Visio;
- Degree educated
- Qualified Accountant
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.