Operational Risk Business ManagerChange & Transformation
My leading investment banking client is looking for an business manager to deliver a variety of business objectives within the banks global operational risk function.
Candidates must have:
- Extensive business management experience within a global top tier investment bank - Risk.
- Strong controls background with extensive financial & business management experience.
- Ability to influence a wide range of colleagues without line management control.
- Responsibilites: Finance, Planning, Headcount, TOM, Human Resources
- Ability to handle large data sets and synthesise info for senior management audiences with 'value add' commentary.
- Good relationship & stakeholder management skills.
- Proactive, strong team player and excellent attention to detail.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.