Programme Manager - Regulatory Change - Banking £100KChange & Transformation
Regulatory Change Programme Manager
Our client a leading global bank is looking for a Regulatory Change Programme Manager with a strong and broad knowledge of various Regulations to join the organisation.
This is a group-wide, high visibility role that will provide C-Suite exposure and will face-off to regulators.
The role requires an existing Programme Manager looking for growth within a challenging and stimulating environment and has potential to lead to future a Director-level opportunities.
Essential Candidate Requirements
- Programme Management experience
- Experience delivering Regulatory Change
- Banking Experience
- Broad understanding of compliance and regulations
- Excellent senior stakeholder management
- Experience implementing governance, Controls and Frameworks * advantageous
If you are an experienced programme manager with the required skills, please send your cv to email@example.com