Regulatory - Business Analyst - Wealth & Private Banking £70KChange & Transformation
McGregor Boyall is currently recruiting a Regulatory Business Analyst with a Wealth Management and Private Banking Background, for a large Tier 1 Bank.
This is an exciting opportunity to working on various regulatory change projects.
The preferred candidate will be working on Policies, procedures and developing of the Operating Model with respect to Financial Regulations.
- Strong Asset/Wealth Management or Private Banking Background
- Front office experience
- Experience working on Regulatory Change programmes
- Thorough knowledge of UK and US Regulation (eg MIFIDii, Solvency II, EMIR, FATCA, DODD FRANK BCBS, Basel3, FRTB, ect)
- Proven experience tracking changes to existing regulation and identifying the impact of upcoming regulations
- Working on end to end process
Highly Desirable Candidate Criteria
- Product knowledge: FX, Funds, various Structured Products
- Experience shaping regulatory programme, handing over to programme deliver teams on completion of impact assessment.
- Proven experience maintaining and creating a Body of Evidence to document and demonstrate compliance with regulation.
If you are a Business Analyst with Wealth and Private Banking experience please send your CV to email@example.com