Regulatory Project Manager - Cards & Payments - 12 months FTCChange & Transformation
My client, a small UK-based independent bank, are looking for a Regulatory Project Manager to join their Cards & Payments division.
The successful candidate will manage the implementation of Payment Services projects for new and existing Partners, from initiation stage through to post-implementation review.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Previous financial services project management experience within cards/payments.
- Previous experience in implementing regulatory change.
- Experience working alongside a payment scheme (VISA/MasterCard/Faster Payments) would be advantageous.
- PRINCE2 or APMP qualified.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project & Visio.
- Ability to develop high level of credibility and strong positive relationships with customers, subordinates, peers, and management.
- Self-motivated with proven ability to work independently and demonstrate strong leadership and team-building skills.
- Effective oral and written communication.