Senior Business Analyst - Finance Change TransformationChange & Transformation
A leading insurer/investment manager is currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join the Group Finance Change team.
This role will cover several business areas including tax, treasury, investments through to financial reporting.
These are very diverse projects, some with regulatory change (SII, HMRC, DPA, IFRS 17, etc.) across different locations and sometimes jurisdictions.
Minimum Required Skills & Experience:
- 5 yrs' experience in Business Analysis with at least 2 as a Senior Business Analyst
- Strong grounding in structured business analysis techniques (certification preferable)
- Proficiency in both data analysis and process analysis
- Effective communication to senior stakeholders
- Experience working on large strategic programmes / business transformation projects
- Ability to handle multiple projects & workstreams concurrently
- Experience of both system delivery and business process improvements, implementing change
- Experience in all aspects of the end-to-end project lifecycle (waterfall and Agile)
- Ideally experience within both the insurance and investment management business sectors.
Senior Business Analyst, Insurance, Finance Change, Finance Transformation, Operating Model, Process, Investment Management, Process Improvement