VP - Regulatory Change - Programme Manager - up to £95KChange & Transformation
VP - Regulatory Change Programme Manager
Permanent Up to £70K - 95K
McGregor Boyall is currently recruiting a VP Regulatory Change Programme Manager with experience implementing Regulatory Controls for a large Top Tier Banking Institution.
Essential Candidate Requirements
- Strong experience working on various Regulatory Change initiatives
- Experience leading, managing and implementing Regulatory control programmes
- Extensive Stakeholder management and communications with Senior Stakeholders
- Proven ability to lead impact assessment resulting from regulatory change
- Experience working across various teams including: technology, compliance, legal and operations.
- Strong Change Management background
Desirable Candidate Criteria
- Knowledge of Risk and Control Assessments
- Strong Financial Services background with experience in either: Wealth and Asset Management, Private Banking, Retail Banking and Mortgages and Business Banking
If you are a Programme Manager with Regulatory Change experience please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org