Client Side Project Manager - Construction - Public SectorChange & Transformation
An experienced Project Manager is required to join a prestigious client.
The successful candidate will be leading and delivering a complex accommodation and construction projects and programmes. The successful candidate will take an active part in developing strategies, standards and guidelines. You will act as first level of escalation in the event of issues arising within the project and will act as a role model, demonstrating best practices.
Qualifications / experience required:
- Relevant membership & professional OR technical qualification in construction
- Evidence of successful management of large complex accommodation and construction projects programmes
- PRINCE 2 / MSP / PMP or other relevant project management qualification
- Relevant degree: building surveying / structural engineering / civil engineering / architecture / quantity surveying / project management / construction management
- Experience of contract administration of multi-million technical professional services contracts using NEC3.