Finance Portfolio PMO - BankingChange & Transformation
My leading investment banking client is looking to bring on a finance Portfolio PMO to join a wider risk, finance & treasury function. The role requires a senior figure with extensive banking experience.
Candidates must have:
- Senior PMO experience working within finance PMO's of a global nature.
- Project accounting background - ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Previous work within Risk/Finance/Treasury is highly beneficial.
- Exposure to navigator tool for tracking milestones/risks & issues.
- Knowledge of resourcing aspects of PMO and resource profiles.
- Ability to track budgets, consolidate cost centres & work closely with programme heads on accounting.
- Lean accreditation (beneficial)
- Excellent senior stakeholder engagement skills.
- Proficient within the Microsoft Office suite of tools & Excellent grasp of MS Excel.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.