Front Office Change Manager - Regulatory Surveillance - BankingChange & Transformation
The Surveillance Change Manager will be part of the Global Regulatory Surveillance Strategy, Transformation and Change Management team. This team has responsibility for delivery of all Surveillance Transformation and Change across the bank.
Regulators and the bank's senior management have an increasing expectation that we have best in class systems and processes in place to identify misconduct of our staff and our counterparties.
The Surveillance function was formed to integrate existing trade, e-communications, voice and inappropriate (rogue) trading off-market rate checking. The Strategy, Transformation and Change team was created to be the custodians of the department strategy and responsible for delivering all change (both incremental and transformational), across the three pillars of people, process and technology, across all business lines.
Key Required Skills:
- Experience of working on business change and transformation projects
- Experience of working in Global Markets and experience liaising with Front Office staff.
- Experience working on large, strategic projects, preferably in a mix of business and technical capacities.
- Understanding of financial markets, current and upcoming regulatory requirements around Conduct, Surveillance and Front Office Supervision.
- A consulting or pre-sales background would be ideal
- Disciplined approach to requirements elicitation through signoff, testing and implementation.
- Excellent communication & Senior Stakeholder Management skills
- Experience with MI & Business Intelligence tools such as QlikView, Tableau, etc.
- Experience of working on data integration projects.
* Surveillance, Trade, Front Office, Banking, Change Manager, Project Manage, financial markets, regulatory requirements, Conduct, Surveillance and Front Office Supervision *