International Government Relations Manager, London, £45-£70KChange & Transformation
International Government Relations Manager
City of London,
My client a large Financial Services Institution is looking for an International Government Relations Manager to join the organisation. The organisation is a well-respected based in the City of London and experiencing a lot of growth.
The Team works alongside UK and international governments to achieve the organisations Long term commercial, international and policy objectives.
Day to Day duties will include: producing documents for other team members, supporting and liaising with global political and commercial contacts. Building and developing strategic international relationships to ensure the organisation commercial objectives are adequately represented.
- Experience in a similar Government Relations/Affairs role
- Experience working for a Regulator, Trade body, Government/Public organisation
- Strong Client and Stakeholder engagement experience,
- Stakeholder mapping and relationship building experience
- Experience engaging with off shore and Globally located Stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience operating in the political landscape
If you are interested in the role and have the background required, please apply and send your CV to email@example.com
Please note - If your skills and background, do not match the candidate criteria, your application may rendered be unsuccessful.