Lead Business Analyst - Financial Services - TransformationChange & Transformation
A leading financial services organisation and pension provider are currently recruiting a Functional Lead Business Analyst, with a background in financial services, preferable Pensions, to join a growing team who are about to embark on a new, large-scale programme.
This role will be central to this programme of work, leading the BA Team as part of the wider work programme to shape and implement long term pensions administration sourcing approach
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting, high-profile programme at its initiation, and help strategically shape the organisation.
Minimum Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent Lead Business Analysis experience
- Proven ability to critically analyse issues, consider options and develop recommendations based on solid reasoning
- Developing a requirements framework, or Target Operating Model, in line with the business strategy
- Solid experience working within an Outsourced environment
- Track record of defining and delivering both practical & strategic solutions to business challenges within Financial Services
- Experience of building and managing teams of people with diverse skill sets
- Project Management/Change Management experience
- Track record of influencing senior stakeholders and senior decision makers; especially when working with ambiguity