Legal Project Manager - City Law Firm - PermanentChange & Transformation
- Salary: GBP 55000 per year - GBP 90000 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: kj101
Our client, one of largest United Kingdom-based law firms, are looking for a Project Manager to join them.
The successful candidate will be involved with a number of projects and will aim to drive and implement significant change by focusing on delivery, process improvement and innovation, to increase efficiency and provide excellent client service on the most complex matters through effective legal project management.
This is an exciting time to join the firm as developing more efficient ways of working lies at the heart of the firm's current strategy.
Following experience required:
- Experience of leading projects, preferably within a Corporate department
- Prince 2 or similar qualification is desirable
- Analytical and strategic mind set
- Excellent attention to detail
- Technologically savvy - able to use various other IT tools to support efficient working processes