PA / Demurrage Team Co-ordinatorChange & Transformation
My leading oil & gas client are looking to bring on a PA / Demmurage Team Co-ordinator to joni a global function.
Candidates must have:
- Good organisational and time management skills that give the ability to prioritise work whilst working under time pressure
- Good numerical, written and oral skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships in a fast paced operational environment
- Ability to identify and deliver simplification and efficiency opportunities
Any experience to Demurrage is highly desirable as they will manage the New Claims inbox within the Global Demurrage System (GDS). This involves:-
- Acknowledging, logging and distributing new claims and freight invoices received from counterparties to the relevant Demurrage Negotiator or Team Co-ordinator
- Filing correspondence to the correct claim in GDS
- Archiving the New Claims inbox monthly etc.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.