Pensions Analyst - Financial Services - London £34K PackageChange & Transformation
Pensions Analyst, £34K
Our client, a large financial services organisation is looking for a Pensions Analyst to join the organisation.
The Pensions Analyst will undertake analytical reports, analysing and highlight trends, along with considering process and system enhancement.
The preferred candidate must have good understanding of pensions, strong analytical and problem solving skills along with experience providing Management. This is a varied role and they will often liaise with external agencies and companies as part of their day to day work.
It is a great time to join the organisation as they are experiencing alot of growth and are set to continue growing exponentially.
Key Required Skills / Experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of Pension
- Knowledge of Pensions legislations
- Experience supporting the provision of MI Management information
- Process improvement/process enhancement experience
- Ability to highlight information in large volumes of data
- Excellent Stakeholder management
- Attention to detail
If you are interested, please send Cv's to firstname.lastname@example.org