Pensions Compliance Analyst - Financial Services - London £34KChange & Transformation
Pensions Compliance Analyst, £34K
Our client, a large financial services organisation is looking for a Pensions Compliance Analyst to join the organisation.
The Pensions Analyst will undertake analytical reports, analysing and highlight trends, along with continually reviewing and improving internal process, providing recomendations for systems enhancement. The will regualry provide Management Information MI from the data.
The Pension Compliance Analyst must have good understanding of pensions, and posess good problem solving skills.
This is a varied role where the Pensions Compliance Analyst will often liaise with external agencies and companies as part of their day to day work. It is a great time to join the organisation as they are experiencing alot of growth and are set to continue growing exponentially.
Key Required Skills / Experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to spot Trends and Analyse information for performance data for review
- Understanding of Pensions
- Knowledge of Pensions legislations
- Experience supporting the provision of MI Management information
- Process improvement/process enhancement experience
- Excellent Stakeholder management
If you are interested, please send Cv's to firstname.lastname@example.org