PM/BA - MiFID II - Wealth Management - Regulatory ChangeChange & Transformation
A tier 1 bank is looking for a Hybrid PM/BA within the UK Change team, managing 2 key project streams from analysis through to the successful implementation.
In this role, the applicant will have the responsibility for 2 streams of work under the MiFID II Trading stream - Best Execution and External Outreach, helping to analyse, specify and prioritise business needs and regulatory requirements in collaboration with various business stakeholders and I.T., where required, as well as supporting the business in the change and through the remediation of our client base.
The remit includes planning, business analysis, solution design, stakeholder management and ongoing status reporting.
- Minimum 2 yrs of wealth management experience within regulatory compliance (MiFID, FATCA, EMIR, Dodd Frank etc.)
- Project Mamagement experience managing mid-size project streams within a larger programme.
- Knowledge and understanding of MiFID II is extremely beneficial
- Minimum 2 yrs' experience in a wealth management organisation working on regulatory projects
- Minimum 3 yrs banking experience
- Strong business analysis is essential, including structured analysis and process design methods
- In-depth understanding of wealth management products, services and clients and implications of the legal / regulatory environment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management experience
**Without the above experience, CVs will not be considered**
ProjectManager, Business Analyst, Emir, Dodd Frank, MiFID II, Best Execution, External Outreach, PM, BA, Change, Process, Wealth Management, Private Banking
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.