Portfolio PMO - Asset ManagementChange & Transformation
My leading investment banking client is looking to bring on a Portfolio PMO to join the asset management arm of a global transformation programme.
Candidates must have:
- Senior PMO experience working on portfolios of a global nature.
- Strong risk, governance and controls background to implement best practices and improve overall PMO processes.
- Background within asset or wealth management is necessary.
- Exposure to clairty and open workbench for tracking milestones/risks & issues.
- Ability to guide, support and ensure useful information can be extrapolated from data to improve overall PMO efficiency.
- Excellent senior stakeholder engagement skills.
- Proficient within the Microsoft Office suite of tools.
- Project management certification - P3O/PMP/MOP/Prince II
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.