Process Improvement Lead - City Law Firm - PermanentChange & Transformation
- Salary: GBP 55000 per year - GBP 70000 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: KJ103
Our client, one of largest United Kingdom-based law firms, are looking for a Process Improvement Lead to join them.
The successful candidate will deploy Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques within one of our clients practice groups, directly supporting legal teams to develop and implement improvements in line with the business process improvement program.
This is an exciting and hands-on opportunity to join one of the world's leading international law firms to deliver and drive greater client value at the right pricing point.
- Experience of change management is essential
- Previous exposure to a broad range of IT tools and IT systems.
- Proven exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- Minimum 3 years process improvement experience
- Lean Six Sigma certification
- A legal background is highly desirable
- Prince 2 or similar qualification
The client offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package along with a comprehensive training program.