Project Manager/Consultant - Legal ServicesChange & Transformation
My client, a next generation global legal service provider, are looking for a Project Manager to join them. The successful candidates will join the Consulting Group and will support process improvement and legal project management engagements.
As a Project Manager, you will work on strategic client engagements for FTSE100 law departments and UK top 50 law firms. You will be managing senioe stakeholders from day one, working as part of a team delivering process improvements in efficiency, financial control and client service.
- Direct prior legal project management experience OR lawyers with some project management experience OR ex-Big 4 consultants looking to move into this sector
- Working knowledge of core legal practice areas within a law firm/ legal department.
- Experience of fast-paced working environments with responsibility for delivering to demanding internal or external clients.
- Good level of expertise with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Prior experience with a consulting firm is desirable
- PMP, APMP or similar qualifications are desired
- Lean Six Sigma is highly advantageous