Regulatory Control Analyst - Markets OperationsChange & Transformation
An IT Consultancy are looking for a Regulatory Control Senior Analyst to join them. This role will sit within Commercial Banking Markets Middle Office.
The successful candidate will be managing key client relationships taking forward issue resolution and implementing optimal solutions. You'd be the central point of contact between the CB Markets and internal support functions across Markets Operations.
- High level regulatory interest, awareness and knowledge
- Good understanding of Compliance frameworks
- Good stakeholder and communication skills to liaise with other colleagues and teams as well as external clients showing professionalism and a client first attitude
- Awareness of the internal risk and control framework, policies and procedures including audit and SOX requirements.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise BAU workflow within tight deadlines.
- Keen problem solver with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.