Sanctions Compliance Officer - Systems and ScreeningCompliance
- Salary: GBP 65000 per year - GBP 75000 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: 140524
Sanctions Compliance Officer - Systems and Screening at a leading European Investment bank with a global reach. Permanent role paying from £65,000 - £75,000.
The candidate will sit in the UK Financial Security Team (UKFS) who are responsible for financial security issues for the UK Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) business. The candidate will be in the Sanctions Team who provide the "Second Level of Defence" and help assist the Sanctions Manager to continuously develop and maintain the Sanctions program.
What will be expected of the candidate:
- Detailed level of sanctions knowledge and able to apply this to the systems responsible for sanctions screening
- Support Sanctions Manager to respond to complex queries and drive actions relating to the sanctions program, systems and list management
- Good understanding of Firsocsoft
- Ability to identify key risks and be confident in alerting them
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Strong time management and communication skills and a proactive approach to work.
If interested, please apply via the job site or email a CV to email@example.com. Do not phone through an application or it will not be considered. Thank you.