Senior Assurance Assessment LeadCompliance
New job opportunity with a global, Tier 1 bank operating in London as a Senior Assurance Assessment Lead. A six month contract, paying up to £600 per day.
This is a functional leadership and directing role with a global scope. The candidate is required to have senior management skills, strong knowledge of specialist assurance and financial crime expertise.
The assurance element will be divided into two parts: Delivery Assurance and Content Assurance.
- Delivery Assurance will look at risks, issues and constraints that effect key projects
- Content Assurance will sample and assess deliverables.
The candidate will have:
- Wide range of assurance experience, including financial crime assurance
- Past experience in and the ability to write reports
- Wide financial services experience
- Strong knowledge of AML/Sanctions
The client has stipulated they are not looking for project managers nor business analysts. In general, this is a stand alone role whereby no management is required, and will report to the Head of Assurance.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.