Big Data DeveloperDevelopment
- Salary: GBP 60000.00 per year - GBP 90000.00 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH138711
Through utilising a data driven environment they are delivering real business value in minimal time constraints, applying Big Data and machine learning methods to real world problems.
The Big Data Developer will face and consult the business stakeholders, the technology parties and vendors, solve issues hands on, and perform in Big Data application development
The ideal candidate must have:
- Several years of experience in object-oriented Java development(2-4years)
- A degree in computer science or comparable subject
- Experience and knowledge of software development (object-oriented methods, algorithms and data structures, database systems, frameworks)
- Experience administering, developing and integrating Big Data tools and frameworks (Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Spark, Flink, YARN, etc.) is a plus
- A passion for new technologies i.e Data Science and Machine Learning through commercial, academic or supplementary activities.
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- A permeant position that allows possibility to grow together with the company
- Hands-on experience with the most advanced Big Data frameworks and tools
- An enegetic, open, and dynamic environment, where you will continuously be learning something new
- Plenty of creative freedom and the opportunity to make a difference as part of a great team
Please apply if you have the above skill-set.