C++ Developer - Major Financial Organisation - LondonDevelopment
- Salary: GBP 50000 per year - GBP 140000 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: 463566
C++ Developer - Major Financial Organisation - London - Permanent or Contract
A Client of mine within a world renowned Financial organisation is looking to expand multiple teams with their technology divisons.
They sit right at the heart of all of our real-time software for high impact systems that are the core of the their infrastructure. They process market data from around the world, driving the majority of downstream applications. They address the market demand for low-latency solutions by delivering the world's most reliable, timely and accurate financial data.
Some duties are as follows;
- Take responsibility for the full software development life-cycle, from understanding the needs of the business through to coding to deployment and maintenance. Your work will be highly visible, making you highly accountable
- Solve highly complex problems while understanding the scope and impact of your work
- Design, architect and develop libraries and software systems
- Write well-tested, robust, performant code in a cross-platform environment
Key and desired responsibilities are as follows;
You'll need to have:
- Strong C++
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms
- An aptitude for analytical problem solving
- Exposure to all phases of the software development lifecycle
They would love to see:
- You can work seamlessly across Linux/UNIX
- You are familiar with the nuances of building high volume, high availability distributed systems
- You have good knowledge of operating system fundamentals
- You are familiar with network-layer protocols (TCP/IP, PGM, etc.)
The successful C++ Developer can expect to recieve £50k - £130k depending on experience level on a Permanent basis.
Experienced contractors can look to recieve a minimum of £600 per day.
If you're interested and meet the requirements please apply below.