- Salary: GBP 50000 per year - GBP 60000 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: 897633
Permanent - C++ Developer
A long time client of mine at a market leading Financial Technology company is on the look out for a highly educated, C++ developer with a minimum of 2 years commercial experience within a C++ role on a Linux operating system.
The ideal candidate would have had experience working with FIX and real time system development. They would have excellent problem solving and Analytical skills.
A Mathematical university Degree is a bonus.
The successful Candidate can expect to receive a salary of up to 60k per Annum.
The successful candidate's day to day duties will look something like this;
- Design software solutions to meet business specifications
- Build maintainable software components that operate as part of a large multi-process system
- Test software at the unit and system level
- Provide content for functional and technical documentation
- Review and constructively comment on the software, testing and documentation of peers
So if you're interested in a role where you have the opportunity to design and deliver trading solutions in a rapidly changing marketplace please apply below.