C++ Developer - Low-latency - Multi-threading - FXDevelopment
Global Investment Bank seeks C plus plus Developer to work with a cutting edge front office team in the FX Technology department; reporting to the business and responsible for the development and support of trading, pricing and risk management applications, all in Low-latnecy and Multi-threaded environment.
The candidate will be accountable for:
- Working with the team and product owner to understand the requirements
- Analysing those requirements to find the most appropriate technical solution
- Developing/coding to those requirements
- Unit / system / regression / performance testing those requirements
The candidate will require the following skills:
- C plus plus: extensive experience of writing multithreaded server applications on Linux/Solaris
- SQL: experience of using SQL, and ability to write stored procedures, triggers.
- Have worked on multi-tier enterprise systems which have a high frequency messaging element between servers and server to GUI.
- Middleware: experience of using middleware messaging components such as Tibco, Talarian, Solace or MQ
Knowledge of UNIX and LINUX platforms are desirable.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.