C++ Low Latency Developer - FX eTrading - Investment Bank £125kDevelopment
C plus plus Low Latency Developer - FX eTrading - Tier 1 Investment Bank- £125K
Our client is a renowned multinational Tier 1 investment bank in London looking for highly skilled C plus plus developers to join their high-frequency, ultra-low latency FX eTrading team.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience in C plus plus development, and experience working front office, ultra-low latency environments. They will have strong experience using Linux/Unix and have in depth knowledge of networking protocols, TCP and UDP.
In the role, the successful C plus plus developer will be building the FX eTrading components for one of the market leaders within this space.
The C plus plus developer can expect a salary between £95k - £125k base plus a healthy bonus package.
- Highly skilled C plus plus development background
- Proficiency in Linux/Unix
- Extensive experience with networking protocols
- Skilled in ultra-low-latency environments
- Competent in building greenfield eTrading software
- Strong academic background in; Computer Science, Engineering, Maths, Stats, Physics
- Able to work competently both in a team and independently
A full job specification is available upon application