Contract C++ Software Developer - T1 Investment Bank - LondonDevelopment
Contract C plus plus Developer - T1 Investment Bank - London - £750p/d
C plus plus / Linux, Solaris / SQL / FX / Front Office
A Tier 1 Investment Bank are looking for C plus plus developers to join their expanding front office FX eTrading team, headquarted in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, successful team within a globaly renowened Investment Bank.
This role is within an established team in the the FX eTrading technology department working as a C plus plus developer.
Would be expected to carry out all steps of the development lifecycle:
- Working with the team and product owner to understand the requirements
- Analysing those requirements to find the most appropriate technical solution
- Developing/coding to those requirements
- Unit / system / regression / performance testing those requirements
- Reviewing code produced by others
- Working with the business representatives during the UAT stage
- Working within an Agile methodology and will be involved in spring planning, story estimation and restrospectives.
The role will require the following skills:
- C plus plus: Must have extensive experience of writing multithreaded server applications on Linux/Solaris
- SQL : Must have experience of using SQL, and ability to write stored procedures, triggers.
- Have worked on multi-tier enterprise systems which have a high frequency messaging element between servers and server to GUI.
- Middleware : Must have experience of using middleware messaging components such as Tibco, Talarian, Solace or MQ
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.