Core Java Developer - Financial servicesDevelopment
Core Java Developer - Financial Services
Currently working with a Global Financial services organisation to source and secure a core java developer to leverage deep technical knowledge to create technology solutions that address complex technical, architectural and organizational challenges.
- Apply deep technical insights and experience to inform, guide, challenge and support strategic technology investments and decisions.
- Guiding and assisting other developers to deliver reusable strategic services.
- Leverage technical skills to build complex back end entitlements components in Java, with some components in Python.
- Contribute new ideas in a rapidly evolving environment and see them through to implementation.
- Apply technical insights and experience to inform, guide, challenge and support strategic technology investments and decisions within the group.
- Highly skilled and experienced (minimum 8 years) Java developer.
- Technologies: Spring, REST, Web Services, JMS, Drools, BPMN, Maven, Eclipse and JUnit.
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational database.
- Experience of Linux.
java / spring / sql / rest / jms / developer / linux
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.