CTO / Senior Full-Stack EngineerDevelopment
Our client, a newly funded start-up in the Fintech space is looking to recruit a Hands-on CTO. The business is well-funded by a very successful VC firm. You will lead in building, scaling and managing the development of the core products: App and Web Site.
You will have a high basic salary with equity and strategic direction in the firm as a board leader.
About the role
- This role is especially suited to someone who wants to be part of the founding team and influence the direction of the company.
- You will be leading and managing the company's technological vision, strategy and development.
- You will be expected to help in the preparation of presentations to the Board and lend a hand when needed to customer queries. We are a Start-up after all.
- You will have responsibility for all technical aspects and technological resources of the business including budget control and the recruitment of additional development personnel, whom you will lead.
- Previous CTO and Fintech experience is not essential but hugely helpful providing you can demonstrate why this is the best next step for you.
We are looking for self-starter with a go-to attitude and plenty of initiative, an excellent communicator, including a proven ability to explain complex technical concepts clearly and concisely to non-technical people.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities are also important in the role.
Responsibilities (Not all required)
- Full stack web/mobile application development
- Implementing web and mobile interfaces
- Monitoring and maintaining back-end services
- Integration into numerous banks and lenders
- Development of API
- Having an eye for detail and an interest in implementing for many platforms
- Working closely with operations and product teams, to build and scale back-end services
- Make sure our products and services look and feel great for users on any platform
- Manage near-shore and offshore resources development resources
- Build, deploy, maintain and support our product suite
- Build report interfaces and data feeds
- This is a great opportunity to join a business at a time when you can really make the role your own and influence the technical direction of the business in a large untapped market.
- We place a high value on learning and personal growth, so you'll have time to learn new technologies in work time and attend conferences at the company's expense.
- Remote work is available but it's expected that you will attend the office regularly.