eFX C# developerDevelopment
eFX C# developer
C#, SQL, WPF, Winforms, UI, low latency, algo trading
This global investment bank is looking looking for a strong software engineer to join one of thier FX eTrading teams.
Based in London and part of the FX eTrading development team, this role involves working directly with the front office (trading and quants) and being part of the whole development lifecycle including analysis, architecture/design, development, performance enhancement and testing
Key responsibilities include the development and enhancement of:
- the FX autohedging components including a smart order router, execution strategies and hedging algos,
- the spot pricing engine, backtesting framework, client distribution gateways and UI.
The candidate must have the following skills and competencies:
- A computer science/equivalent degree
- Excellent C# development skills including experience with low latency, multi-threaded programming, server side
- Proactive and flexible approach to dealing with challenges
- Highly motivated to work directly with traders and research.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver front office systems
The following experience would be desirable:
- Experience of eFX business
- Experience of algo-trading development
- Knowledge of Linux, .netcore
- Experience of high-performance / low latency development
- Experience of WPF/WinForms UI development
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.