eFX C# Software DeveloperDevelopment
eFX Technical Lead - C# .Net
Low Latency, High Performance, CLR, Optimisation, FIX, Connectivity, Pricing, FX, Electronic Trading, Algo
This global financial services organisation requires a highly technical C# Software Developer with team lead experience. The eFX technology team is responsible for a suite of applications and services that form the core of the eFX business line servicing clients, internal Sales, and other branches of the group.
The suite includes connectivity to markets and multi-dealer venues, single dealer platform, pricing and trader tools, and also supports FX spot, forward, options and deposits. The services are implemented in C# and Java with C# front-ends.
The FX business is looking to improve their electronic footprint through implementing low latency, competitive pricing and algorithmic hedging, and improved distribution capabilities. As a Development Technical Lead in the eFX IT team you will be developing and maintaining primarily C# server side components which include pricing, order placement, deal execution, post trade, and external interfaces.
- Deliver cutting edge applications that are stable, high-quality and low latency.
- Work on server side primarily (and optionally GUI components) for pricing, deal execution, order management as well as ECNs and FIX APIs that the Bank connects to.
- Technical improvements for low latency, caching, component decoupling and middleware.
- Provide improvements to the architecture, performance, configuration, testability and security of FX electronic trading platform
- Perform unit testing of code
Experience in programming with C#, specifically including
- .NET 4.0 ,
- CLR internals
- Low latency
- eFX product knowledge
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.