eTrading Java DeveloperDevelopment
eTrading Java Developer - Financial Services - London
McGregor-Boyall are currently working with a Global Financial Services Organisation, they are looking for a Core Java Developer with a strong etrading background to work on their market data, electronic trade execution platform Globally.
Purpose of role:
- Working with a team of developelopers to develop, enhance and support the Electronic trading applications and other platforms
- This is a front office environment so you will be interacting with traders, sales and operations on multiple different projects
- To Innovate and design better systems in line with new technologies in a low-latency electronic trading space.
- Facilitate new trading strategies/algorithms
- Ensure lower processing latency and increase throughput.
- Perform code reviews to ensure its in line with standards.
- Mentor / Coach junior members of the team
- Experience of working in an eTrading environment
Experience of the following frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Maven,
- Experience of Solace, Tibco , JMS and RV messaging technologie
- Extensive understanding of threading, concurrency and Java Memory Model, JVM Tuning / Shell Scripting.
etrading / electronic trading / e-trading / java developer / spring / hibernate / Maven / JVM / Tibco / Solace / Financial services / Multi-threading / low latency / threading / coaching / FX / market data / Risk