Front Office Java Algo Developer - Banking - £150kDevelopment
Front Office Java Algo Developer - Banking - £150k
Our client is a leading investment bank in the City of London looking for exceptional Java developers to join their expanding Front Office equities team helping build cutting edge e-trading platforms.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a front office environment, as well as proficiency in core Java development. Past experience in algorithmic development is desired
The successful Java developer will be working alongside an elite team of quants, sales and traders in a front office environment, so previous experience in Algo trading, electronic trading or exposure to low latency trading platforms is highly desired. Competency in multithreading and performance tuning is also highly desirable.
The successful applicant can expect a salary between £100k-150k base salary, plus a very healthy bonus and package.
- Strong Core Java Development
- eTrading Experience desired
- Competence in Front Office environments
- Strong problem solving skills
- Low latency, multithreading, performance tuning experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor or higher level education in a relevant field of study
A full job specification is available upon application