Front Office Java Algo Quant Developer, Business Reporting 150kDevelopment
Front Office Java Algo Quant Developer - Business Reporting - Banking - £150k
Our client is a leading investment bank in the City of London looking for exceptional Java Algo developers to join their expanding Front Office team, who are undergoing aggressive expansion.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of one or more asset classes gained from working within the front office, as well as proficiency in core Java development, particularly algorithmic execution or quantitative analysis. Connectivity tools are also desired, such as FIX, ITCH, TCP UDP.
The successful Java developer will be working alongside an elite team of quants, sales and traders in a front office environment, so previous experience in Algo trading, electronic trading or exposure to low latency trading platforms is highly desired
The successful applicant can expect a salary between £100k-150k base salary, plus a very healthy bonus and package.
- Strong Core Java Development
- Experience in Front Office environments
- Algo execution experience desireable
- A strong quantitative mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor or higher level education in a relevant field of study
A full job specification is available upon application