Front Office Java Developer - EquitiesDevelopment
- Salary: GBP 60000 per year - GBP 120000 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: MCGB
Global Investment Bank seeks multiple Java Developers (Associate - VP) to re-engineer their Equities Execution Trading platform. New Greenfield project with lots on hands on and interesting work involved. The successful candidates will be joining The Front Office Algorithmic Development Team who are responsible for building trading strategies for the equities markets. This includes industry-standard strategies as well as more specialised trading engines with bespoke trading strategies.
- Expert Core Java (8) Developer - 2 Years experience.
- familiarity with Structured Derivative products (i.e. products with a non-linear pay-off - across Equities or Fixed Income asset classes).
- Low-level computing and networking concepts
- Systems programming knowledge (Linux, multicast networking, data structures).
- Educated to a Degree level or above - Preferably Computer Science Degree or similar.